Genser Energy’s power projects can be installed in island mode, in parallel to
the grid or directly onto the grid. We have expertise in providing electricity,
steam, hot or chilled water using various technologies such as:
- Integrated Gasification Combined Cycle (IGCC) Power Plant;
- Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Power Plant; and
- Internal Combustion Engine (ICE) Power Plant.
We utilize a wide range of fuels such as:
- Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs)
- Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG)
- Heavy Fuel Oil (HFO)
- Residual Fuel Oil (RFO).
A few of the projects that have undertaken by Genser in Ghana include:
Genser Energy’s operations in Africa are categorized into three (3) main areas:
—Business Development (BD)
—Engineering Procurement & Construction (EPC)
—Operations & Maintenance (O&M)